Community discussions

MikroTik App

eabs
just joined
Topic Author

Recommend me a VPN

Wed Apr 10, 2024 2:29 pm

Hi peps,

Searching for a VPN with clear IP adresses, ready to pay a good ammount just to have them easily switching and clear IP adresses.

Someone experienced this? Used TunnelBear, but slow connections and always spam ips, so I am wasting time on checking them before connecting.

loloski

Re: Recommend me a VPN

Wed Apr 10, 2024 2:33 pm

This is mikrotik forum, you can instantly google it if you need to

llamajaja
Member Candidate
Member Candidate

Wed Apr 10, 2024 7:59 pm

Not enough info.

llamajaja
Member Candidate
Member Candidate

Wed Apr 10, 2024 7:59 pm

nm duplicate....................

anovojr
just joined

Thu Apr 11, 2024 4:26 pm

I also had trouble with TunnelBear, mainly due to slow speeds and the hassle of dealing with "spammy" IP addresses. My solution was to move away from traditional VPNs and switch to a static residential proxy service. These proxies offer clear, consistent IP addresses and make switching between them straightforward, eliminating the need to constantly check and validate IPs before connecting.

In my experience, proxies like these are more reliable for daily use and don't come with the common issues associated with many VPN services. If you're looking for a hassle-free way to manage clear IP addresses, I recommend checking out static residential proxies at https://proxys.io/en/p/buy-static-resid ... roxies-isp. They've been a great alternative for me.